Quality Assurance Policy
With the goal of providing quality and reliable products and services
to our customers, JEM America strives to maintain a high quality
standard by implementing a Quality Assurance Policy throughout the
corporation. Below are some highlights of our QA Policy:
- Develop a quality system based on ISO standards to promote
continuous process improvement and problem prevention.
- Implement multiple in-process quality checks throughout manufacturing
- Invest in the latest equipment for outgoing quality analysis
to ensure all products are built to specs.
- Give all employees the training and support needed to provide
quality products and services to customers.
- Form relationships with vendors that will improve quality in
all aspects of product usage and purchased parts.
- Utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods to monitor
quality performance and isolate major problems for immediate solution.
- All QA engineers/technicians are API certified.
- All measuring equipment is NIST traceable.
Outgoing QA Analysis
During outgoing quality analysis, we perform visual inspection
and/or functional inspection on each probe card. Functional inspection
is performed with Applied Precision’s probe card analyzing
system such as PRV, PRVX, PRVX2 and the latest ProbeWoRx to ensure probe card correlation
and performance. Standard functional test includes leakage, planarity,
wiring, contact resistance and alignment. Additional inspection
such as overlay and probe force can be performed upon customer’s
We have a wide variety of motherboards that are used in conjunction
with the probe card analyzing systems. Below is the list of the
tester types supported by our motherboards. If you have inquiry
about a particular tester platform, please contact your local JEM
sales representative or JEM America directly.